The Novearl SFXTM brand of pearlescent pigments is known for their bright pearlescent lustre, safety and non-toxicity, high temperature resistance, excellent chemical stability and light resistance.
The Novearl SFXTM series creates colour effects based on interaction between transparency, refraction, coating and multiple reflection that are normally only found in nature. Our pearl pigments are suitable for both transparent and semi-transparent resins. They can be used for compounds or master batches. Ideal for various processing methods:
- Injection molding
- Extrusion blow molding
- Rotational molding.
The end results are pearl luster coloured plastic products such as film, cosmetic packaging, buttons, food packaging, decorative articles, toys, and electrical appliances.
The Novearl SFXTM product line offers a wide range of particulate sizes, 5 – 500 microns, producing a variety of appearances from smooth to glittery:
- 1000 Series (Silver-White)
- 2000 Series (Interference Series)
- 3000 Series (Golden Series)
- 4000 Series (Metal Series)
- 5000 Series (Dyeing Series)
- 6000 Series (Weather-Resistance Series)
- 7000 Series (Polychrome Series)
- 8000 Series (High-Performance Multi-colour Series)
- 9000 Series (High-Performance Black pearl Series)
- Crystal Series
- Intense sparkle series
The Novearl SFXTM series of products are well known for their quality amongst other benefits:
- Increased bulk density
- Decreased machine downtime
- Non toxic
- Excellent properties in weather, thermal and light resistance
- Acid and alkali resistant
- Easy dispersion
- Fine particle size facilitating ease of use
- Improved colour distribution
- Low dust formation
Sophisticated modern equipments provide guarantee for the improvement and stability of product quality, including mica grinding, optical colour analysis, and particle size analysis.